Thursday, November 20, 2014

going on a Cruise

My Papa and Mimi take us on a vacation every year. This year where going on a Cruise. Also two years ago we went on a Royal Caribbean Cruise. When we got on the ship it was amazing! It had all different kinds of stores, a huge Carousel right in the middle of the huge room! So we rode that a few times. Then it was time to eat. Once I walked in the huge room I saw a massive chandelier with sparkling gems. I also saw big tables. We also had our own personal waiter he even cut my food!!! I felt like a princess. The next morning we went to the pool it was awesome! The one pool was made of glass! After 7 days it was time to go but I had a great time!!

4 comments:

  1. that is awesome i wish i could do that

    ReplyDelete
  2. How fun! I have never been on a cruise and it is on my list of things to do. Glad you had fun :)
    Mrs.Goins

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! That sounds like SO MUCH FUN! I have never gone on a cruise and probably never will. I think it would make me sea sick. But it sounds like SO MUCH FUN!!!

    ReplyDelete